Are you gifted at motivating and developing others? Join us and use your gifts to inspire your team to provide an excellent caring and learning environment for our youngest citizens.
Since 1960, KACL has been a leader in promoting inclusion and social justice in our community and across Ontario and childcare is one of our earliest programs. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization that offers inclusive childcare, as well as supports and services to children and adults who live with intellectual and physical disabilities, and adults who live with mental illness.
We are the third largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to be the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence.
Our philosophy in Kids’ Zone is that all children, families, and employees are capable and competent, each bringing their unique gifts to our programs. We know that learning happens through relationships, and as Supervisor you will guide and mentor employees to ensure the provision of premium childcare services through the “How Does Learning Happen” framework. You will perform an active role in daily programming, working with the educators other supervisors to provide a quality early learning experience.
• People Focused: You welcome, support, and connect your team to focus on the infinite potential you know exists in each person.
• Experienced: Your professional and life experiences compliment your innate leadership qualities contributing to impactful relationships.
• Adaptable: You understand that the speed of change these days requires you to be open to new conditions, agile in your actions, and flexible in your thinking.
• Committed: You are willing and able. You do whatever it takes to get things done and make a difference.
• Enthusiastic: You are a go getter! Finding the meaning and purpose in your work comes easily to you.
• Creative Problem Solver: You think outside the box, finding creative ways to motivate others and find opportunities within challenges.
• Welcome and engage educators who are accountable for program delivery in their classrooms.
• Promote a culture that ensures physical and psychological safety for all.
• Facilitate the continuous development of your team and support them in the discovery and utilization of their gifts.
• Work closely with your manager and fellow supervisors to ensure service excellence and a positive employee experience.
• Being a part of a progressive organization that provides an essential service to families making a difference to the lives of the children and families in our programs.
• Working with like-minded people who share your passion for providing opportunities for every child to get the best start to develop to their full potential.
• A positive, productive, professional team.
• Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage, and our pension plan.
• Opportunities for continual learning.
• Annual salary $75,920.
Details for Submission:
Location: This position is based in Kenora, Ontario
Vacancies: We are looking to fill one position
Deadline: Application must be submitted by September 24, 2023
KACL is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes qualified applicants from the full range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
PLEASE QUOTE COMPETITION NUMBER 2023-24-A1 ON YOUR APPLICATION.