Are you ready to be a leader and support your team to make a difference? Join us, and make it happen.
Since 1960, KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet.
We are the third largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to become the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence.
Our Supervisors develop and lead teams who embody and deliver KACL’s mission, vision, and values. Your gifts and abilities in leading others will help to create a resilient, connected community where we all belong.
• People Focused: You see people’s gifts and talents and support them to be their best selves every day.
• Adaptable: You understand that the speed of change these days needs you to be open to new conditions, agile in your actions and flexible in your thinking.
• Patient: You know Rome wasn’t built in a day! And neither is a connected community where we all belong.
• A Leader: People look to you to understand what matters, and because people trust you, you can motivate them to act on important things.
• Committed: You are willing and able. You do whatever it takes to get things done and make a difference.
• Listen and be helpful to first-line staff who are accountable for planned service delivery.
• Promote a culture that ensures physical and psychological safety for all.
• Be available to your team to navigate unknown situations.
• Work closely with your Manager to ensure service excellence and a positive employee experience.
• Balance your time with your team, the people that we support, and future planning for the program.
• Being part of a progressive organization that makes a real difference in our community.
• A positive, fun, professional team that needs and values your gifts and talents.
• Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage, and our pension plan.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth, and exploration of your gifts.
• Annual salary: $75,920.
Details for Submission:
Location: This position is based in Kenora, Ontario.
Vacancies: We are looking to fill one Full-time position.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by November 19, 2023.
KACL is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes qualified applicants from the full range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2023-44-A1 ON YOUR APPLICATION.