Do you want to be an architect of belonging in our community? Join us in bringing gifts to the forefront of a welcoming Kenora.
Since 1960, KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet.
We are the third largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to be the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence.
In Community Connections, we understand that a sense of belonging is an intrinsic part of humanity, and that gifts are a powerful tool in cultivating belonging. Consultants in Community Connections use a gifts lens to spark connection and delight for the people we serve and the community we all belong to. They foster moments of shared experience that lead to strengthened relationships with self, each other, and the land we call home.
• Driven to connect: You are energized by building relationships and weaving the social fabric of connection.
• An innovator: You see the world through a lens of possibility. You challenge social norms and bring fresh ideas to the table.
• At ease in uncertainty: As a change agent, you adapt to a shifting landscape without losing focus.
• A collaborator at heart: You recognize that gifts are amplified when shared with others. You are fueled by the excitement of being a part of something bigger than imagined.
• Self-motivated: You shift lofty goals into actionable steps without getting lost in the big picture or bogged down by the details.
• Support individuals to realize their passions and build relationships around the same.
• Assist individuals in identifying and pursuing learning goals that lead to a sense of belonging and purpose.
• Find settings for folks to share their gifts. If the setting doesn’t exist, help to create it.
• Belong to an innovative team dedicated to fostering social justice and belonging.
• Engage in community asset mapping and collaborate with local groups and businesses.
• Being part of a progressive organization that makes a real difference in our community.
• A positive, fun, professional team that needs and values your gifts and talents.
• Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage, and our pension plan.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth, and exploration of your gifts.
• Starting annual salary range of $62,105 – $66,539.
Details for Submission:
Location: This position is based in Kenora, Ontario.
Vacancies: We are looking to fill one Full-time position.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by October 29, 2023.
KACL is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes qualified applicants from the full range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2023-34-A1 ON YOUR APPLICATION.