Do you consider yourself a strong advocate? Do you enjoy helping others achieve their goals? If so, we want to hear from you.
Since 1960, KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet.
We are the third largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to be the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence.
KACL’s Community Mental Health Intensive Case Management program advocates for individual choice and encourages people to pursue their interests and engage in activities despite barriers. Community Consultants are strong advocates who bring their voice into our community to assist adults in managing their illnesses. They jointly develop support plans with individuals to work towards their personal goals. You will provide supports focused on building confidence and independence and the discovery of each person’s unique gifts and abilities to be used in the achievement of their identified goals and dreams.
• People Focused: You strive to foster connections with people from all walks of life and are motivated to help them achieve their goals.
• An Advocate: You believe that everyone has a story that deserves to be heard.
• A Team Player: You get that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You gel well with others and are ready to step up and offer a hand.
• Adaptive: You welcome change and have a desire to learn, grow, and build new skills.
• A Visionary: You are inspired to shape change. You utilize your gifts, creativity, and knowledge to uncover new ideas, thoughts, and solutions.
• Be part of a team of strong advocates that never give up on the people we support.
• Think outside the box to find creative solutions to unique problems.
• Jointly develop supports that strengthen independence and build confidence.
• Create partnerships in the community and offer a wide range of support options to assist people in any foreseeable way.
• Support each unique individual through different stages of life and circumstances.
• A dynamic work environment that allows you to be active in your community.
• Being part of a progressive organization that makes a real difference in our community.
• A positive, fun, professional team that needs and values your gifts and talents.
• Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage, and our pension plan.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth, and exploration of your gifts.
• Annual salary range of $62,105 – $66,539.
Details for Submission:
Location: This position is based in Kenora, Ontario.
Vacancies: We are looking to fill one Full-time position.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by October 22, 2023.
KACL is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes qualified applicants from the full range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2023-32-A1 ON YOUR APPLICATION.