Working hard for something we love is called passion. Come and share your passion for helping families.
Since 1960, KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet.
We are the third largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to be the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence.
In Children’s Services, our foundational approach is walking alongside families. We offer family-centered services to children and youth that highlight the family structure as the leading support and influence in their lives. We believe that children and youth develop best in their natural environments: within the family’s and their own daily living routines. We partner with families, providing resources and help to access information, interventions, and community services throughout the developmental stages, and as youth transition towards independent adult life. Your gifts will be used to break down barriers and help build a resilient, connected community where everyone belongs.
• Passionate: You believe partnering with the families of young children will help get them off to a good start in the early years. You also believe in proactively supporting young people and their families as they prepare for the opportunities and experiences of being an adult.
• People Focused: You meet children, youth, and their families where they are at, without judgment, and focus on the potential you know exists.
• Compassionate: You know that kind, careful, collaborative relationships are the best way to ensure everyone’s right to dignity, full participation and belonging.
• Enthusiastic: You get excited when you see people find purpose in their lives as they work to understand and pursue the things that matter to them.
• Be a reliable champion who works closely with children, youth and their families.
• Be part of a dedicated, collaborative, responsive, and high-performance team that thinks outside the box to support families.
• Be a vocal supporter who walks alongside children, youth and their families, empowering them to discover their own pathways and achieve their identified goals.
• Be an advocate for inclusion of children, youth and their families in all areas of life and community.
• Being part of a progressive organization that makes a real difference in our community.
• A positive, fun, professional team that needs and values your gifts and talents.
• Great medical, dental, vision, and disability coverage, and our pension plan.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth, and exploration of your gifts.
• Annual salary range of $62,105 – $66,539
Details for Submission:
Location: This position is based in Kenora, Ontario.
Vacancies: We are looking to fill one Full-time position.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by October 15, 2023.
KACL is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes qualified applicants from the full range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2023-31-A1 ON YOUR APPLICATION.