Are you willing to question the status quo and seek creative solutions in job development?
Since 1960, KACL has promoted inclusion and social justice in our community. We are a not-for- profit, charitable organization made up of some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you’ll ever meet.
We are the third largest employer in Kenora, and our goal is to be the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence.
In Employment Services we know the dignity and healing power of work and believe that being employed should serve a greater purpose that aligns with one’s gifts and values. KACL’s Employment Consultants find cutting edge ways to develop jobs for the people we serve. They bring their voice into our community and encourage employers to get behind the idea of inclusive employment.
• Passionate About People: You are inspired to help craft the livelihoods that are rooted in the individual genius of the person.
• An Agent of Change: You look beyond traditional notions of job developing and are inspired to shape new possibilities.
• A Team Player: You get that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You gel well with others and get fired up to build intricate plans alongside your co-workers.
• A Trailblazer: You are a pioneer and refuse to settle for less than what is possible in the labour market.
• An Eternal Learner: Your work is where you make your mark, and you need room for constant curiosity and growth.
• Be a part of a high-performance team that thinks outside the box.
• Pound the pavement to bridge the gap between employers and job seekers.
• Support individuals to gain and maintain competitive employment.
• Create partnerships with local businesses and community stake holders.
• Be a piece of the engine that is driving to achieve social and economic inclusion.
• Being a part of a progressive organization that makes a real difference in our community.
• A positive, fun, professional team that needs and values your gifts and talents.
• Generous vacation & personal leave time, employer paid benefits, and pension plan.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth, and exploration of your gifts.
• Annual salary range: $62,105 – $66,539.
Details for Submission:
Location: This position is based in Kenora, Ontario.
Vacancies: We are looking to fill one Full-time position.
Deadline: Applications must be submitted by October 8, 2023.
KACL is committed to employment equity and diversity and welcomes qualified applicants from the full range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
PLEASE QUOTE POSITION NUMBER 2023-28-A1 ON YOUR APPLICATION.