Since 1960, KACL has been a leader in promoting inclusion and social justice in our community and across Ontario. We are a not-for-profit, charitable organization that offers inclusive childcare, as well as supports and services to children and adults who live with intellectual and physical disabilities, and adults who live with mental illness.
We are one of the largest employers in Kenora, and our goal is to be the employer of choice by focusing on safety, courtesy, teamwork, and service excellence. We proudly employ some of the most compassionate, caring, and hardworking people you will ever meet including:
• Community Support Workers
• Community Consultants
• Host Family Advisors
• Registered Early Childhood Educators
• Childcare Educators and Resource Teachers
• Adult Protective Services Workers and Complex Case Management
• Behavioral Consultant II
• Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Administrative Assistants
• Corporate Services: Human Resources, Finance, Scheduling, Information Systems, Property & Facilities
A Career with KACL Offers:
• Opportunities to discover your gifts in a career you will be proud of.
• Employment with balance, flexibility, and commitment to your wellness.
• An employer who cares and believes you deserve respect, kindness, and compassion.
• Investment in your development, growth, and advancement throughout your career.
• A financially secure future through highly competitive wages and pension plan.
• Employer-paid benefits including medical, dental, vision, and disability.
• Generous vacation and personal time to support your lifestyle and your priorities.
We welcome you to view our Job Opportunities below for a list of current openings.
To apply, review the job opportunities below, submit the Employment Application Form and email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete all fields before submitting this application. You will receive an email confirming we have received your application; if you do not receive an email within one day of applying, please contact KACL’s Human Resources Department @ 807-467-5248.
KACL is committed to protecting the confidentiality of the information we hold.
All personal information KACL collects and uses is managed on a daily basis in such a way that it is kept secure against loss, theft, defacement, tampering and copying or use by unauthorized persons.
By clicking ‘send’ you are giving KACL your consent to collect and use your personal information to assess and to consider your application for employment.
After submitting this form, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
On behalf of the Board and Employees of KACL, the Board of Directors and Employees of KACL gratefully acknowledge that we live, work, enjoy the richness of and play on the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe people of Treaty 3, and on the homeland of the Metis. We pay our respect to the First Nations and Metis ancestors of this place and reaffirm that the historic and current relationship that exists between us is defined by Treaty.
We commit to work to create the conditions for belonging and social justice so that each person can live fully in the unique identity that matters to them, in a community that accepts and welcomes. We recognize that our work must be in the service of Reconciliation. Our work must be at the level of the individual and the community, so that our collective identity as a community lives up to the values we want for ourselves and our children. A community where equity, peace, and respect for cultural differences are respected and nourished; and a community that acknowledges that the early Anisahinaabe people of these lands saw we were strangers, welcomed us as guests, and invited us to stay as neighbours.